Volunteers at Girls Inc. of Lynn play an important role in the delivery of the enrichment programs by providing their time, expertise and talent to our members. Over 350 volunteers contributed close to 4000 hours of people power!
Most opportunities take place Monday – Friday in the afternoon from 1:45 pm – 5:30 pm. Our teen programs take place after school and early evenings until 7:00 pm. If you are only available during the day, we often have special special projects.
We welcome corporate and community groups too!
- Middle School and High School Mentors
- Homework Tutors for girls ages 5 to 18
- Reading Tutors for girls in Elementary School.
- STEM Program Volunteers
- Career Speakers: share your career experience with our teens
- Share your skills in a workshop
- Host a job shadow day or an internship
- College Internships are also available for credit.
Middle School Mentors Needed!
FY23 Middle School Mentoring Flyer
Teen Leadership Academy Coaches Needed
For more information, please contact Rebeca Bonilla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-592-9744 ext 262.